Us at the "Gut"

Us at the "Gut"

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oct 31st 2009

Well it was a crappy day weather wise, but Patty and I managed to get a lot completed. We were able to get the ridge board and rafters on...
As well as 90% of the roofing:
And most of the walls, except were the door will be:
Here is an inside shot if the loft:


Patty reminding me that I should not leave the hammer on the ladder (yes it did hit her in the head ;()





We got the jeep stuck, and while we were trying to get it out a broken sapling poked me in the eye... not pleasant, but not as bad as it looks:
Me in a culvert :)... how many times do you get this opportunity?


The dogs... they love it up there:

Really happy with the cabin now... I get back up there soon and get the rest if the roof completed as well as the gable ends...
Still learning a lot but enjoying every minute of it Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment