Us at the "Gut"

Us at the "Gut"

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 19 2010

Well Patty is off at some training in the big smoke, I decided that I would go up to the cabin after work and deliver some of the wood we got over the weekend. I also planned on completing the deck, and getting some measurements for the rest of the porch. All went really well, other than I forgot the camera in the truck, so all of the pictures I have are taken as I was leaving... Good news is the deck is done, bad news is that the bugs are starting there apperance for the season, so I am not sure how many more evenings I will be able to spend up there, but hey Rome wasn't built in a day....








Free firewood from a local truss and lumber yard, could it get any better than this!!!!


The insulation that you see in the truck is being returned to home depot tomorrow... The wood stove provides us with more than enough heat lol... It was nice to get up there and get that out of the main level, looks really big now... Cabinets next time???? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment