Us at the "Gut"

Us at the "Gut"

Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 2nd 2010

Wow what a beautiful day it was, I even broke out the work shorts for the trip and boy was I glad that I did. We loaded up the truck and set off to the property around 11. I had hopes of getting the front of the cabin finished and also getting the loft put togeher on this fine day. Brett and his friend Joey came along to help and do some shooting, Brett helped do the loft and the two of them hung Scooby (finally found a good use for a over 6 foot stuffed animal that I won at Canada's Wonderlad a few years ago) in a tree for target practice. Over all I was very happy with the condition of the "driveway" to the cabin. I think on the next visit I will get the Jeep running again so getting things back to the cabin will be a lot easier. I also got the chimney siliconed and sealed, which was long over due.
Here are some pictures of the day:

Scooby all loaded up for the journey lol:




Patty and I are extremely happy with the way that the front has turned out. Next trip I hope to get the other window in, finish the floor in the loft and side another side of the cabin... Looking homey now!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment